This Summer, Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA)is inviting UAE residents to take a well-earned break andenjoy the Emirate’s exceptionalbeaches, outstanding hospitality, thrilling adventure attractions and authentic cultural experiences for the ultimate ‘Shortcation’
Together withits hospitality partners, the Authority has created a specialsummer package, whereby guests staying for three or more nightsat any of Ras Al Khaimah’s participating 4 & 5 starhotels can take advantage ofa series of value-adds for a unique and memorablestay.
Available until 31 August,the ‘Shortcation’ offer includes:
- Two complementary activity passes to either the Suwaidi Pearl Farm or any of the bucket list adventure experiences on Jebel Jais. Guests can choose from any of the attractions at the iconic ‘Jais Adventure Peak’ including the Jebel Jais Zipline Flight – the world’s longest zipline; the Jais Sky Tour – featuring seven ziplines and a 15m sky bridge; or the Jais Sky Maze – a suspended obstacle course of rope swings, wobbly bridges and swinging loops.
- The ‘Kids Go Free’ offer which allows two children aged 12 and under to stay and dine at no additional cost for a truly unforgettable family holiday of sun, fun and discovery.
- Grand Summer Raffle – all guests spending three or more nights in participating hotels in Ras Al Khaimahwill be automatically entered into a weekly raffle hosted by RAKTDA to win a number of high value prizes, including the grand prize of a brand-newMercedes-Benz C-Class 2020 automobile, courtesy of Gargash Enterprises.
Guests looking to avail this special offer or simply looking for a home away from home this summer,can choose froma numberof different accommodation options tosuit every need. From ultra-luxurious beach resorts managed by some of the most notable names in the business, to family-friendly city and seaside resorts and properties offering stunning private villa accommodation, Ras Al Khaimah is renowned for its breadth of hotel offerings.With guest safety and wellbeing its utmost priority, the Authority is working with all hotel partners to ensure they are strictly adhering to all government and public health guidelines and complying with all social distancing advisories so guests enjoying their ‘shortcation’ can do so with peace of mind.
Here is a round up of some of the stunning properties that guests can choose from this summer. To view the full list of participating hotels in the “Shortcation” offer, please visit https://visitrasalkhaimah.com/.
- Exceptional hospitality experiences can be enjoyed atThe Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desertboasting luxurious villa suites, each with its own private pool overlooking the expansive desert landscape. Inspired by traditional Bedouin tents, each villa offers a spacious lounge area and floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing for seamless proximity to nature.https://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/uae/al-wadi-desert/offers
- The Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beachinvites guests to dive into their own private pool from the comforts of 32 exclusive villas. These effortlessly combineseclusion and contemporary comforts, spanning a large deck and direct beach access. With interiors inspired by Bedouin architecture and breath-taking views of the sea, guests are sure to appreciate the change of scenery. https://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/uae/al-hamra-beach/offers
- Marjan Island Resort & Spais suitablefor a family getawaywhere guests can make the most of private beach access, in addition to spacious rooms and suites, as well as a varied array of facilities and amenities.
- Those looking for an exclusive family friendly feel, need look no further than the villas at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort &Spa. The resort offers access to private white sand beach as well as balconies overlooking the Arabian Sea. Younger guests can indulge in the indoor and outdoor playgrounds, water slide and kids’ clubs.https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/uae/hilton-ras-al-khaimah-resort-and-spa-RKTRSHI/offers/index.htm
- The Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimahplaces guests by the beach and in close proximity to the Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club. The hidden haven is ideal for those looking to unwind as they embrace the stylish appeal of the property, its attentive service and diverse array of restaurants and lounges. There is plenty to keep the family busy, with leisure activity options spanning Pearl’s Kids Club, the world-class, luxury spa, access to the expansive pool, a varied choice of thrilling watersports and the chance to delight in a game of tennis, from within the palatial premises. https://waldorfastoria3.hilton.com/en/hotels/uae/waldorf-astoria-ras-al-khaimah-RKTWAWA/offers/index.htm
- Renowned for its lively atmosphere, the DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan welcomes families to make the most of their stay through use of the many amenities and leisure facilities on offer. Rest and relaxation don’t go amiss, when spending time within the inviting rooms and suites with private balconies and terraces. The property further offers 13 dining venues, seven temperature-controlled pools in addition to a fitness centre, inhouse spa, climbing wall and arcade zone and outdoor play area, ensuring an action-packed stay for guests of all ages. https://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/uae/doubletree-by-hilton-resort-and-spa-marjan-island-RKTMIDI/offers/index.htm
Find more articles covering the same activities, as the one above. Please note many articles may cross over only and are no 100% match. Enjoy browsing through amazine adventures and stories: