Write an article, report, location tip or a route
Articles and reports:
Feel free to write an article about your outdoor experience, events or whatever you think will be interesting for others to know. The article should be in English and in word format. Every article should include at least two pictures related to the written story. If you are not sure if your article will fit to our requirements, contact us. Please send your article or questions to email@example.com
To get all details about how to submit content and to read all terms and conditions, please click here and download our content submission guidelines.
Membership / Subscription
The subscription to OutdoorUAE is for free and can be ended anytime. As a member of OutdoorUAE.com you will be able to comment on contents, create photo galleries, add posts and reply in the forum. With a subscription, you will automatically subscribe to the newsletter. To exclude your address from the mailing list, simply send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry of new shops, dealers, rentals
If you are in any related business to our outdoors in the region and want to ad your business to the list, send a mail to email@example.com the entry is absolutely free. Please include in the mail the following info:
- Name of the business
- Phone number
- Email & website
- And pictures of your business’s establishment
If you know any business which is not listed, try to send us the information mentioned above – Thank you for your support!
Terms and Condition
If you submit any kind of content to OutdoorUAE website or magazine, you agreed to the following terms and condition:
- You guarantee that you are the legal owner of all content you submit to OutdoorUAE – this includes all rights on text, graphics and photography (also personal rights if there are people shown in pictures).
- As long as photo and other credits for content are provided, OutdoorUAE will add them to the submitted content.
- OutdoorUAE keeps the right so adjust content to meet internal requirements without asking an additional approval.
- Adjustments are usually required for the size or technical specifications of the content but may exceed these steps.
- OutdoorUAE can not be held liable for any content submitted by third parties. OutdoorUAE is not able to research the origin of submitted content and will trust in the supplying source of content only.
- OutdoorUAE keeps the right to use submitted content for more than once as well as only parts of submitted content.
- OutdoorUAE will not sell or provide other parties with submitted content without informing the source in writing.
- OutdoorUAE will not pay any compensation for submitting content as far as not agreed in writing before submitting content.