Name: Mohammed Hunaidi
Occupation: Information Security Consultant
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Q. What modifications have been made, performance and cosmetic wise?
• 3.5-inch complete lift kit (Shock absorbers, springs, sway bars etc..).
• Snorkel with cold air intake system.
• Magnaflow catback and exhaust system
• Diablo sport Trinity PCM dyno tuner.
• 35-inch mud terrain tires.
• Bead locks with wide rims.
Q. Do you have something that you consider to be a ‘special feature’ of the car?
The Trinity onboard monitoring system and a tuner is its best feature.
Q. How often do you use your car, and what activities do you take part in?
I drive it weekly, Offroading mainly, Sand Surfing and sometimes Rock Crawling.
Q. Are you planning any future modifications?
I will change the gear ratio and install air lockers next.
Q. What 4×4 do you dream of owning?
A Marauder! ■
Want your 4X4 to be the next feature? Just send us an email at email@example.com with the subject “Off-Roaders Corner” and you and your car might just be the next one on this page!