At the foot of Jebel Hafeet in Al Ain nestled among the hot springs and natural care systems of the Green Mubazzarah, you will find Wadi Adventure- The Middle East’s first and only man made whitewater rafting, kayaking, wakeboarding and surfing destination. With world-class activities, pristine facility, excellent services and a backdrop like no other, your day at Wadi Adventure can be as exhilarating or as relaxed as you want it to be.
· A combined length of 1.1km of whitewater rafting and kayaking channels
· The World’s largest dedicated surf pool – able to produce waves up to 3 meters high for surfing, swimming and bodyboarding
· The only man made open beach in the garden city of Al Ain
· An aerial obstacle course (airpark) with a 3-seater Giant Swing
· A 200-meter long Zip Line
· A vertical climbing wall, 18 meters high
· The best spot to try hands at Wakeboarding